🪙 05 NOVEMBER 2023: Hal Turner Radio Show > Numerous consumers are reporting on social media that the promises their money would show up on Friday or Saturday. - #Consumers

HAL TURNER
05 NOVEMBER 2023

Were empty promises.  

The money still is not in the accounts.

Now, we all know that certain transactions simply do not credit over weekends.  It's been that way forever.  

Yet, given the strange occurrence that deposits and electronic transfers that SHOULD have happened on 11-03, didn't happen, one would think the banks would have their IT people working overtime to process what needed processing.   Apparently not.

The big "tell" will be Monday morning.   If those deposits STILL aren't showing up in accounts then there's something VERY BIG happening in the banking system, and all of us would need to take protective action (i.e. get cash) quickly.

For me, when I heard this news at about 2:00 this afternoon (Sunday) . . . . yes, you guessed it . . . . I went to an ATM and got cash.  Just in case.

Ya'll know I'm a worry wart about things like this.  I don't trust these Bankers as far as I can throw them, and I can't even pick them up!  So whenever I her even and inkling about financial trouble . . . I run out and grab cash.

Post a Comment

0 Comments